Krishna House - Prefect Candidate

Hello Friends, Welcome to my Blog!!!

I am Swara Vikas Kane, a student of Indian Language school  from 8 E running for the post of  Krishna House- Prefect!

I am optimistic, enthusiastic, hardworking, organized, dependable, friendly and easy to approach.

 I highly value my honest, polite & practical behaviour of communicating with people which has always benefited in successful decision making.

Becoming a Prefect brings lots of responsibilities which I believe, I am responsible and reliable to take them up. I want to be able to connect with students and will try my best to understand/ present their ideas / problems & to help resolve them in shortest possible time. Sharing thoughts, ideas and working as a team is my objective. Winning or loosing is always secondary whats more important is participation & giving 100% in all the challenges coming our way.

 I believe I will be committed not only to the post but also do my very best to get Krishna house to the top.

There is lot of noise around us, but I want to be the voice of you that will be heard loud & clear…….

So Vote for me as your next Prefect.

DON'T SETTLE FOR LESS VOTE FOR SWARA SHE'S THE BEST!

Comments